The objects of the Association shall be the furtherance of the study of and research in the German language and literature, by one or more or all of the following steps:
– national and international co-operation,
– affiliation to international associations for German studies,
– the support of research projects,
– the encouragement of personal contacts,
– the holding of conferences, meetings, discussions and enquiries,
– the publication of year-books, journals and other documentary material
– and the taking of such other steps as may from time to time be considered desirable.
The Association shall be entitled to do all such things as may be necessary or desirable or incidental in order to achieve any of these objects. The Association supports within the framework of its objectives the “Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 10 December 1948 (Resolution of the UN General Assembly, UN-Doc. 217/ A( III)”.
Den vollen Wortlaut der Satzung können Sie in englischer Sprache anzeigen.